* NZDUSD came off from 0.6840 resistance high to test 0.6784 as USD made modest gains.
* Kiwi lower on AUD/USD mirror pullback to 0.7265 from speculation of RBA cut on Nov 3.
* NZD has been weighed down by profit-taking rounds on longs after failing 0.6900 rally.
* The US dollar made small gains as yields rose on views of earlier Fed hike post CPI.
* Fed official Dudley favors Dec rate hike if economy meets his forecast, adds recent economy slowing but confident the tightening job market will lead to additional inflation.
* The 14 day moving average resistance is 0.6832 with day support at 0.6790.
* Fibonacci Fan retracements: 0.6845 (38.2%), 0.6850 (50%), 0.6856 (61.8%). Appears to have further easing momentum to 0.6750 for day trade if US dollar gains further.
Chart: WorldWideMarkets Alpha Trader