By Demian McLean
Oct. 3 (Bloomberg) -- AUD/USD upside today could be capped near its falling trendline at 0.9420; support may arise in 0.9280-90 zone, Bloomberg strategist Mark Cranfield writes.
- Slow stochastics at 67 confirm AUD/USD nearing overbought territory
- 100-DMA at 0.9280, 55-DMA at 0.9176
- AUD/USD little changed at 0.9382
- AUD/USD options expiring today include strikes at 0.9370, 0.9355, 0.9350 and 0.9335, according to DTCC data
- NOTE: Mark Cranfield is an FX strategist who writes for First Word. The observations he makes are his own.